Supplements – General information
Chemistry Central’s journals welcome inquiries about publishing supplements. Proposed contents, which may be articles or meeting abstracts, should be based on a common theme or topic, or originate from a conference. Our system is fast, simple and personal; we aim to publish your supplement within 8-10 weeks once it has entered production.
Types of content considered
- Consensus meeting results
- Conference proceedings (Full length or brief manuscripts, or abstracts)
- Others - let us know what you need!
Our service offers:
- - publication in well-respected, peer-reviewed journals
- - exposure to Chemistry Central’s international audience
- - open access immediately on publication
- - indexing in major databases, including PubMed for most journals. (See Further information)
- - permanency - deposit of articles in PubMed Central and/or other mirror databases
- - peer review processes to ensure that content meets journal standards (see the
Supplements - policies page for further information)
- - online publication as PDF and full text. Other formats available (e.g. optional print, USB, CD)
- - full text optimization for browser search engines
- - competitive pricing
- - metrics available at article level (accesses, Altmetric scores, etc)
- - a specialist Supplements team at Chemistry Central to support and guide your project from initial inquiry to publication and beyond
Please see our supplements policies
Find out more about our production processes
If you are unable to find the information you need on these pages, please email us.