8. Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central institutional products?
Taxation on Chemistry Central products is as follows:
Customers in EU countries must pay VAT (currently at 20%) on all online-only products. If the customer supplies a VAT or Tax Exempt number, then tax will not be charged.
For further FAQs about Chemistry Central's open access policy and publications, please refer to the FAQ Section on the Chemistry Central Homepage
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are Chemistry Central's institutional product prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of Chemistry Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- Can I find Chemistry Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central institutional products?