11. Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central subscription products?
Taxation on Chemistry Central subscription products is as follows:
Customers in EU countries must pay VAT (currently at 20%) on all online-only products. If the customer supplies a VAT or Tax Exempt number, then tax will not be charged.
For further FAQs about Chemistry Central's open access policy and publications, please refer to the FAQ Section on the Chemistry Central Homepage
- What part of Chemistry Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are Chemistry Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of Chemistry Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- How is access to Chemistry Central's online products controlled?
- Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
- Can I find Chemistry Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central subscription products?