8. Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
The institutional administrator for Chemistry Central at your institution will be sent monthly email alerts of your online usage statistics for the products that you are subscribing to or trialing. However, your administrator can also access this information at any time. They simply need to go to www.biomedcentral.com and log in or register, then click on the 'My Chemistry Central' link in the top menu bar and select 'My Subscriptions' from the left-hand menu bar. Finally, click on the link to your institution to view all relevant usage statistics.
If you would like to change the contact that we have as your institutional administrator for Chemistry Central them please contact us with this request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What part of Chemistry Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are Chemistry Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of Chemistry Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- How is access to Chemistry Central's online products controlled?
- Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
- Can I find Chemistry Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central subscription products?