4. Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?

Content which is licensed to an institution is only available to that institution, its members and official affiliates.

The Chemistry Central Licence Agreement stipulates that: "Authorised Users are allowed to print and/or download individual articles and other individual items from searches of the Licensed Material for research, teaching and private study purposes"; and:

"A licensed institution is allowed to fulfil requests for a single paper copy of an electronic original of an individual document being part of the Licensed Materials, from an other institutional library within the same country as the Licensee, a practice commonly known as Interlibrary Loan, whether by post or fax, or by secure transmission, using Ariel or its equivalent, whereby the electronic file is deleted immediately after printing, for the purposes of research or private study and not for Commercial Use."

 FAQ questions

Email updates

Receive periodic news and updates relating to Chemistry Central straight to your inbox.

Submit a manuscript Sign up for article alerts