1. What part of Chemistry Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
Chemistry Central is committed to providing free access to original research papers. For this reason, all the research papers published in any Chemistry Central journal are free for anyone to view, download, and further disseminate in full text or PDF format. Access to the value-added content (such as review articles, commentary articles, web reports, image databases and evaluation services) is not free, and this is the content for which we make a subscription charge.
- What part of Chemistry Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are Chemistry Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of Chemistry Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- How is access to Chemistry Central's online products controlled?
- Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
- Can I find Chemistry Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central subscription products?