10. Do you offer online consortia deals?
Chemistry Central is happy to deal with consortia on a regional and national level. Please get in touch with our Consortia Sales representative for more information.
- What part of Chemistry Central journals content is free, and what part do I have to pay a subscription fee for?
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are Chemistry Central's institutional site license prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of Chemistry Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- How is access to Chemistry Central's online products controlled?
- Can I get institutional usage statistics for my institution?
- Can I find Chemistry Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central subscription products?