1. How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
All research articles published by Chemistry Central are archived in full and without delay at PubMed Central, and are also included in PubMed. Chemistry Central deposits its entire collection of published research articles also in other open digital repositories including INIST in France, and the Royal Library in The Netherlands. From these, and any other open repositories in which these articles are archived, they are available electronically at no cost and without access restrictions. Chemistry Central supports non-exclusive digital archiving of research articles by as many international archives as possible, to ensure the security and permanent accessibility of that research.
Chemistry Central satisfies the wish of many research funding organizations, among which are the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the US (see its policy), the Wellcome Trust, and The National Health Service (NHS) in the UK.
- How long will the research papers from the journals be digitally archived, and where?
- How are Chemistry Central's institutional product prices calculated?
- I am interested in obtaining a number of Chemistry Central products for my institution - can I get a package deal?
- Will we be entitled to reproduce and distribute licensed electronic content?
- Will we receive a print copy of the journal?
- Can I find Chemistry Central at library meetings and conferences?
- Do you offer online consortia deals?
- Do you charge tax on Chemistry Central institutional products?