Why has Chemistry Central chosen to partner with Edanz?
Chemistry Central has chosen Edanz because of their excellent track record, proven high quality, their capacity to handle high volumes of submissions, their locations and their author workshops. Authors expect Chemistry Central to recommend a company which consistently provides high quality services.
Edanz employ only expert scientists who are native English speakers to provide their language editing services. In addition to advising on the language of the manuscript, editors can also help the author to ensure that it clearly communicates the scientific content and that the scientific language is accurate. They also work with the author to make sure that the submission meets the requirements set out in the Instructions for Authors and that the references are correctly formatted.
Edanz has well-established local offices in Japan and China, each employing 13 staff, with dedicated customer service staff, and local language communications. They can manage a large volume of submissions. They have already worked on over 70,000 manuscripts, and are expanding their editor pool, which already numbers well over 200 scientists.
Edanz are the only language editing company which provide author workshops not only in Japan and China, but also at international conferences worldwide. These workshops are designed to teach authors how to write quality manuscripts and cover topics such as how non-native English authors can overcome the language barrier, writing a title that will attract readers, abstract writing, cover letter development, publication ethics, and how to describe revisions in response to peer review comments. Edanz and Chemistry Central will be presenting a number of these free-of-charge workshops throughout China as an additional service to authors.
- What journals does Chemistry Central publish and what sorts of articles do they contain?
- How do I find out if my manuscript is in scope for a Chemistry Central journal?
- How do I submit my manuscript to a Chemistry Central journal?
- Can I interrupt the submission process before it's complete?
- Is there a word or page limit for articles published in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How should I format my manuscript for submission?
- How do I prepare illustrations and figures to be submitted with my manuscript?
- Can I submit movies and large figure files with my manuscript?
- Can I continue the submission of a manuscript when my colleague began the process?
- Can I submit my manuscript to you even though it is published elsewhere?
- What is Chemistry Central's policy on patient consent?
- What are language editing services?
- Does Chemistry Central offer language editing services?
- Why has Chemistry Central chosen to partner with Edanz?
- Are Chemistry Central authors required to use Edanz?
- Does using Edanz or another language editing service affect the editorial decision?
- What is Chemistry Central's commercial relationship with Edanz?
- Where do I find more about article-processing charges?
- Are the Chemistry Central journals peer-reviewed?
- What is Chemistry Central's editorial structure?
- How long will it take to peer review my manuscript?
- What is 'open peer review', as operated by the medical journals in the BMC series?
- Does Chemistry Central copy-edit manuscripts?
- How long will it take for my article to be available in its final form?
- Can an article be changed once it is published?
- How can I tell how many times my article has been viewed?
- Are articles published in journals published by Chemistry Central available in printed form?
- What is the copyright policy for Chemistry Central's journals?
- What types of articles do journals published by Chemistry Central consider?
- How can I support open access publishing?
- How do I cite articles published in a Chemistry Central journal?
- Do Chemistry Central journals have Impact Factors and are their citations tracked?
- Are articles included in PubMed and other bibliographic databases?
- How long will it take for my article to be included in PubMed?
- How long will it take for my article to be available in PubMed Central?
- How is continued open access availability of my articles guaranteed?
- What is, and what is Chemistry Central's relationship with, LabArchives?