How should I format my manuscript for submission?
Please refer to the 'Instructions for Authors' of the journal concerned. To view the 'Instructions for Authors', either:
a. Click on the 'submit a manuscript' button found on the journal home page
b. Go to the Instruction for authors page, select the journal that you wish to submit to, and click on the 'instructions' button.
- What journals does Chemistry Central publish and what sorts of articles do they contain?
- How do I find out if my manuscript is in scope for a Chemistry Central journal?
- How do I submit my manuscript to a Chemistry Central journal?
- Can I interrupt the submission process before it's complete?
- Is there a word or page limit for articles published in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How should I format my manuscript for submission?
- How do I prepare illustrations and figures to be submitted with my manuscript?
- Can I submit movies and large figure files with my manuscript?
- Can I continue the submission of a manuscript when my colleague began the process?
- Can I submit my manuscript to you even though it is published elsewhere?
- What is Chemistry Central's policy on patient consent?
- What are language editing services?
- Does Chemistry Central offer language editing services?
- Why has Chemistry Central chosen to partner with Edanz?
- Are Chemistry Central authors required to use Edanz?
- Does using Edanz or another language editing service affect the editorial decision?
- What is Chemistry Central's commercial relationship with Edanz?
- Where do I find more about article-processing charges?
- Are the Chemistry Central journals peer-reviewed?
- What is Chemistry Central's editorial structure?
- How long will it take to peer review my manuscript?
- What is 'open peer review', as operated by the medical journals in the BMC series?
- Does Chemistry Central copy-edit manuscripts?
- How long will it take for my article to be available in its final form?
- Can an article be changed once it is published?
- How can I tell how many times my article has been viewed?
- Are articles published in journals published by Chemistry Central available in printed form?
- What is the copyright policy for Chemistry Central's journals?
- What types of articles do journals published by Chemistry Central consider?
- How can I support open access publishing?
- How do I cite articles published in a Chemistry Central journal?
- Do Chemistry Central journals have Impact Factors and are their citations tracked?
- Are articles included in PubMed and other bibliographic databases?
- How long will it take for my article to be included in PubMed?
- How long will it take for my article to be available in PubMed Central?
- How is continued open access availability of my articles guaranteed?
- What is, and what is Chemistry Central's relationship with, LabArchives?