6. Is Chemistry Central a pre-print server?
Chemistry Central is primarily a publisher of peer-reviewed original research articles. However, Chemistry Central believes that there may be a role for rapid access to unrefereed material as part of the future of chemical publishing, although we are extremely sensitive to the concerns of many scientists that unrefereed research should not be intermingled or confused with research that has been peer reviewed.
Chemistry Central will participate fully in open archive initiatives designed to allow pre-print servers to co-operate.
- What is the relationship between Chemistry Central, PubMed Central and PubMed?
- Why publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How is continued open access availability of my articles guaranteed?
- Are Chemistry Central's journals peer-reviewed and what is their copyright policy?
- What is Chemistry Central's editorial structure?
- Is Chemistry Central a pre-print server?
- How can one cite articles published online in Chemistry Central journals?
- Do Chemistry Central journals have Impact Factors and are they citation tracked?
- Are Chemistry Central articles included in PubMed and other bibliographic databases?
- What journals does Chemistry Central publish and what sorts of papers do they contain?
- What does it cost to publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How does Chemistry Central make money?
- Are articles published in Chemistry Central journals available in printed form?
- How can users find the most relevant articles and the most important articles published in Chemistry Central journals?
- How can I ensure that I receive Chemistry Central's emails?
- Does Chemistry Central support access from mobile devices?