8. Do Chemistry Central journals have Impact Factors and are they citation tracked?
Yes; for any journal to have an Impact Factor, however, it must be tracked by Thomson Reuters (ISI) for three years. Although some Chemistry Central journals are tracked by Thomson Reuters, others are still relatively new. The tables below show those journals that are already tracked by Thomson Reuters (ISI) and so already have Impact Factors. Thomson Reuters (ISI) is currently considering additional Chemistry Central journals for tracking.
- What is the relationship between Chemistry Central, PubMed Central and PubMed?
- Why publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How is continued open access availability of my articles guaranteed?
- Are Chemistry Central's journals peer-reviewed and what is their copyright policy?
- What is Chemistry Central's editorial structure?
- Is Chemistry Central a pre-print server?
- How can one cite articles published online in Chemistry Central journals?
- Do Chemistry Central journals have Impact Factors and are they citation tracked?
- Are Chemistry Central articles included in PubMed and other bibliographic databases?
- What journals does Chemistry Central publish and what sorts of papers do they contain?
- What does it cost to publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How does Chemistry Central make money?
- Are articles published in Chemistry Central journals available in printed form?
- How can users find the most relevant articles and the most important articles published in Chemistry Central journals?
- How can I ensure that I receive Chemistry Central's emails?
- Does Chemistry Central support access from mobile devices?