11. What does it cost to publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
Chemistry Central journals do not have page charges, color figure charges or submission fees. However, for all of the open access articles published in Chemistry Central journals there is an article-processing charge. Chemistry Central's journals routinely waive charges for authors from low-income countries and individual waiver requests on the grounds of hardship are considered on a case-by-case basis. Authors from institutions that are Members of Chemistry Central do not have to pay the article-processing charge as it is covered by a payment from their institution.
Articles must be submitted in the formats that are detailed in the journal's instructions to authors, which are subject to change. If authors are unable to do this, Chemistry Central reserves the right to charge for the work of file conversion.
Articles must be written in sufficiently good English that they can readily be understood by peer reviewers and readers. If the language needs more attention than the authors are able to give it, Chemistry Central may either charge authors for editing their manuscript or suggest the services of our language translation partner and leading medical and scientific editing service provider, Edanz.
- What is the relationship between Chemistry Central, PubMed Central and PubMed?
- Why publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How is continued open access availability of my articles guaranteed?
- Are Chemistry Central's journals peer-reviewed and what is their copyright policy?
- What is Chemistry Central's editorial structure?
- Is Chemistry Central a pre-print server?
- How can one cite articles published online in Chemistry Central journals?
- Do Chemistry Central journals have Impact Factors and are they citation tracked?
- Are Chemistry Central articles included in PubMed and other bibliographic databases?
- What journals does Chemistry Central publish and what sorts of papers do they contain?
- What does it cost to publish in a Chemistry Central journal?
- How does Chemistry Central make money?
- Are articles published in Chemistry Central journals available in printed form?
- How can users find the most relevant articles and the most important articles published in Chemistry Central journals?
- How can I ensure that I receive Chemistry Central's emails?
- Does Chemistry Central support access from mobile devices?