3. How much is Chemistry Central charging?
|Journal name||APC GBP||APC EUR||APC USD|
|Chemistry Central Journal ‡||£1170||€1410||US$1960|
|Journal of Cheminformatics ‡||£1170||€1410||US$1960|
|Journal of Systems Chemistry †||-||-||-|
|Sustainable Chemical Processes||£585||€705||US$980|
- Exchange rates last updated on 16 Apr 2014
- Payments from within the EU are subject to VAT. EU customers must supply their VAT Number to be exempt from VAT charge. UK Customers are not exempt from VAT charge
- † No article processing charge is payable for this newly-launched journal, for a promotional period.
- Why do Chemistry Central journals have article-processing charges?
- What do the article-processing charges pay for?
- How much is Chemistry Central charging?
- Does Chemistry Central offer discounts on article-processing charges?
- Are any taxes included in this charge?
- To which articles will this charge apply?
- Why a flat charge rather than one based on page numbers?
- Who is responsible for making the payment?
- Which funding agencies explicitly allow direct use of their grants to cover article-processing charges?
- How do I pay?
- Can charges be waived if the author cannot pay?
- Will I have to pay if my institution is a Member?
- Will the APC rate I am given at submission change?
- Do authors from low-income countries have to pay APCs?